This is Architectural Rendering. Upon construction, detail number of lots may vary
Phase 1 entails 36 lots, not 38.
This is Architectural Rendering upon construction
Phase 1 entails 36 lots.
~Shannon Lea at Kennedy Creek~
Thoughtful Planning Enhances Quality Living
Shannon Lea is a place where everything has been planned for your comfort and ease, creating a harmonic balance that reflects a superior natural living environment. Shannon Lea is a carefully planned community by the principals of National Developers of Virginia, who have been building high-quality homes over two decades. Shannon Lea has been planned from its inception to be an environmentally conscious, pedestrian-friendly community that incorporates amenities with green spaces to provide a high-quality residential community.
There is something for every member of the family! The finest features come naturally at Shannon Lea; it will be like a gorgeous, year-round vacation for everyone!
Life is Good!
The gentle rolling landscape of Shannon Lea is perfect for a walk around the block. Planned sidewalks on both sides of the street will make your walk enjoyable and stress free as you greet your neighbors. The early American style lighting and 360 degree view of the beautiful Blue Ridge Mountains will make your walk great, night or day! This is a new project. Developer plans to include:
- Professionally Designed Pool: Not to be constructed until near completion of project
- Clubhouse – Complete
- Lighted Tennis Courts – To be built prior to project completion
- Picnic Pavilion – Complete; includes a large rock fireplace – Perfect for family reunions!
- Beautiful Lake – complete, except for Water Well
- Open space will include trails for walking or running
- Professionally designed and fenced children’s playground, located in the pool and pavilion areas; will be built when pool is constructed
There is no defined date when amenities will be completed, or whether project sales will support the expenditure of the amenities that were originally planned for this community. Like most residential projects of this nature, architectural plans may change or could be altered as a result of numerous factors.